A little more

May be you have understand me a little more, 
Then my heart could have felt secured. 

May be you could have cared for me a little more, 
Then I would have never felt left out. 

May be you would have lifted me a little more, 
Then I would have never felt so low. 

May be you could have kept me as one of your priority, 
Then I would never had felt so alone. 

May be you could have assured me that my presence mattered, 
Then I would have never thought of disappearing. 

May be you could have made me feel that my presence is comforting, 
Then I would never had disappeared forever. 

                          -  Meghan Singh Chauhan

P. S - Written this poem thinking about a friend who gave up her life because of love, maybe this is what she could be thinking. May her soul rest in peace. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All I want

That One Girl

SHE- A Girl With Fantasy